วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Verb + Gerund ; Expressions + Gerund



Grammar  M6.

Verb + Gerund  ;  Expressions + Gerund

Some verb and expressions can be followed by a gerund  (an –ing from of  a verb)

Example :
I  like  learning  languages.                      
I  dislike  waiting  in  line.
I  can’t  stand  listening  to  loud  music.
I’m  having  trouble  I  difficulty  finding   a  job.
It’s  no use  worrying  about  that  now.
It’s  not  worth  going  by  taxi.   It’s  near  here.

ฉัน ชอบ การเรียนรู้ ภาษา
ฉันไม่ชอบการรอคอยในสาย
ฉันไม่สามารถ ทน การฟัง เพลงเสียงดังได้
ฉันกำลังมีปัญหา ฉัน ยากลำบาก ในการหา งาน
มันไม่ต้องใช้ ความกังวล เกี่ยวกับสิ่งนั้น ตอนนี้

มันไม่คุ้มค่ากับการไป โดยรถแท็กซี่.  มันใกล้ที่นี่








อ้างอิง


.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
,

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น